The chief executive officers of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may see more than a sixfold increase in their compensation to $4 million in spite of objections from President Obama's administration and some lawmakers.
Mortgage applications fell 4.7% from a week earlier on a seasonally adjusted basis, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's weekly survey.
Answer the tough questions that stand between failure and success with industry expert Rick Grant, as he explores the challenges of winning new business. Request this FREE white paper now!
Lower gas prices can accelerate the home-selling process, and make the deal more lucrative for the seller, according to a new study.
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
» Big Ideas About Small Spaces Could Transform Housing
» Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Grow Fast, But Stay Safe
» Past Problems Will Make Next REO Cycle Unique Unto Itself
» New Credit Score Models Hold Promise for Credit Access
» Proceed with Caution on Credit Scoring with Alternative Data
» With Slush Fund Crackdown, CFPB Gets Serious on Loan Officer Comp
» More Competition Would Rally Mortgage Market
» Share the Love with the Operational Side of the Business
» Targeted QC Reviews Better Protect Lenders From High-Risk Loans
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater