ReverseVision, which operates the largest technology platform in the reverse mortgage industry, suffered an outage with its RV Express system because of a hardware failure. It's the second technology disruption for the San Diego-based vendor.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency will require nonbank mortgage firms to meet minimum liquidity and net worth standards to curb risks to taxpayers from the rapidly expanding industry.
WASHINGTON The Treasury Department has exceeded its authority by keeping Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in conservatorship so long and taking all their profits, two legislative experts said Thursday.
Stability is gradually returning to the housing market following the foreclosure crisis, according to Freddie Mac.
Arbor Commercial Mortgage has launched a proprietary online loan processing technology platform.
From Our Blogs
»Affordable Housing Can't Be Held Hostage to GSE Stalemate
»It's Time to Revisit Subservicing
»Clearing the Road for GSE Reform
»Banks Should Go Green with Solar Mortgage Products
»RESPA and Section 8: Another Wake-up Call
»What a New Measure of Mortgage Denials Reveals About Credit Access
»State of the Union
»Pensions Increase MBS Holdings Amid Attempts to Recoup Past Losses
»Did the CFPB Really Just Say That?
»Government Looks to Stay Put in Mortgage Market
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office