BY Gary Acosta
Although he has since walked-back his original pledge to deport 11 million people, if President-elect Donald Trump attempts to fulfill his campaign promise, the damage to the housing industry would be substantial.
The National Fair Housing Alliance and 20 local fair housing groups have filed a lawsuit in federal court against Fannie Mae over its maintenance and marketing of foreclosure properties. more »
Home price increases in the country's largest states fueled price appreciation nationwide in October, according to CoreLogic. more »
While the designation of retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to run the Department of Housing and Urban Development appears like an unusual choice, lenders are hoping he can bring a fresh perspective to the industry. more »
The New York real estate mogul Donald Trump defied all conventional wisdom by winning the presidency, a huge upset that is sending shock waves through the political and policy establishment.
- Flushing Financial Sells Property in Streamlining Books
- Fair Housing Group Sues Fannie Mae over Alleged Discrimination
- The Doctor Is In at HUD: What Carson Pick Means for Lenders
- Mortgage Interest Deduction Faces a Cap in Trump Team's Tax Plan
- What Will It Take to Privatize Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
- Capsilon Survey Reveals 70 Percent of Lenders Expect Mortgage Loan Production Costs to Rise in 2017
- Simplifiles Nationwide E-recording Network Achieves Record 1,500 Participating Counties
- Simplifile Reports Continued Expansion of E-Recording Infrastructure, Electronic Document Submission in Q3 2016
- First American Mortgage Solutions Invests In Helping Lenders And Servicers Achieve Sustainable Quality And Growth
- First American Mortgage Solutions launches Vendor Management Suite to aid with Lender compliance requirement