Lennar Homes and RBC Bank have formalized their unofficial agreement to help provide mortgages to Canadians buying homes in Southwest Florida.
Redfin's July 2014 Housing Market Tracker report finds flat residential real estate price growth in all 35 markets included in the report for the first time in five months.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
The Bank of Napa has established a relief fund for victims of the recent California earthquake, which was centered in the bank's local area.
Following one of worst quarters in six years, federally-insured banks and thrifts experienced a rebound in retail mortgage originations in the second quarter.
An examination of the details in the B of A settlement shows many examples of risky behavior, including mortgage applications that were underwritten with "shadow" guidelines that allowed exceptions to approve almost any loan.
From Our Blogs
»At Russia's Sberbank, Mortgages Come with a Free 'Cat Housewarming'
»B of A's Countrywide Woes Offer a Lesson in M&A Branding
»Rattlesnakes Can't Stop New Homes from Rising in the Desert
»To Reach Millennials, Think Outside the Box
»Refis Are Out There; Just Don't Depend on Them
»How Banks Can Back the Military on the Home Front
»The Best 'Recipe' for Preparing for a CFPB Exam: Part 2
»Auto Case Shows CFPB Will Fine Lenders for Not Protecting Borrowers
»Why Mortgage Lenders Have a Duty to Serve
»Selling Mortgages to Millennials
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices