BY Brian Collins
Going forward, Fannie Mae will be relying more on loan guarantee fee income from its single-family and multifamily businesses.
American International Group's mortgage insurer, United Guaranty Corp., is seeking to raise about $700 million to $800 million as it sells shares to the public, according to people familiar with the matter. more »
The Federal Housing Finance Agency announced Wednesday it had raised a cap on the amount of multifamily loans Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac can buy from lenders, boosting it to $35 billion effective immediately. more »
Mortgage rates are now hovering just above their low point for the year, according to Freddie Mac. more »
Lending standards tightened once again in April, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association. more »
2016 Top Producers
Posting educational videos on YouTube and social media helped Kelly Zitlow land a spot on "Designing Spaces."
We move MI forward through innovation, attractive transparent pricing, the best terms of coverage, and a highly responsive approach to working with you.
- Simplifile and Landtech Data Corporation Integration Streamlines E-Recoding Process for Settlement Service Providers
- Pavaso Achieves 2,000th Live Transaction on Digital Closing Platform
- DocMagic Announces the Formal Launch of its New Total eClosing Solution
- Hidden Income in Non-Performing Note Pools??
- DocMagic Unveils New Premium Rep and Warrant Offering Guaranteed TRID Compliance up to $5,000,000