Recent Stories From this Author
Mortgage Rates Rise on Market Volatility: Freddie Mac
September 3, 2015 Interest rates on fixed-rate mortgages rose this week as the stock market remained volatile, according to Freddie Mac.
Hispanic Federation, New York Urban League to Promote Homeownership
September 3, 2015 The Hispanic Federation and New York Urban League have partnered to encourage homeownership among low-income and minority...
Mortgage Credit Availability Loosened in August: MBA
September 3, 2015 Mortgage credit availability loosened in August as lenders have more jumbo loan products and added loans for borrowers with...
N.J. Community Capital Acquires NPL Pool from Fannie
September 2, 2015 New Jersey Community Capital in New Brunswick won a Fannie Mae auction of nonperforming loans.
CMBS Loan Prices Rose in July: DebtX
September 2, 2015 The price of loans that underlie commercial mortgage-backed securities rose in July on a monthly basis, according to DebtX.
CMBS Delinquency Rate Increased in August: Trepp
September 1, 2015 The commercial mortgage-backed securities delinquency rate rose in August, reversing an improvement in the rate in July,...
Home Prices Rose 6.9% in July on Yearly Basis: CoreLogic
September 1, 2015 Home prices rose 6.9% in July compared to a year ago, according to CoreLogic.
Mortgage Credit Access Tightens Up in 1Q: Zillow
September 1, 2015 Mortgage credit got harder to obtain during the first quarter, although economists expect access to credit will continue to...
Fraud Risk Declines as Originators Improve Practices: Fitch
September 1, 2015 Fraud risk has diminished as a result of widespread changes that lenders have made to their origination practices, according...
M&T Bank to Settle Mortgage Steering Lawsuit in N.Y.
September 1, 2015 M&T Bank has agreed to pay $485,000 and change its lending policies to settle a lawsuit that accused the Buffalo, N.Y.,...
- How an End to MSAs Will Level the Mortgage Playing Field
- Mortgage Servicers Resume Securitizing Repayment Rights
- CEO's Resignation May Portend Stonegate's Pursuit of an Acquirer: Analyst
- Real Estate Agents to Extend Contracts for New Mortgage Disclosures
- Are All Marketing Services Agreements Illegal? Don't Go There
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report