Recent Stories From this Author
CMBS Delinquency Rate Jumps in June After May Decline: Trepp
July 2, 2015 The delinquency rate on commercial mortgage-backed securities rose from May to June, according to Trepp's monthly report.
Stonegate Mortgage to Expand Consumer Direct Office in Arizona
July 1, 2015 Stonegate Mortgage will expand its consumer-direct operations in Scottsdale, Ariz., with plans to add about 50 employees.
Falling Gas Prices Help Homes Sell Faster and at Higher Prices: Study
July 1, 2015 Lower gas prices can accelerate the home-selling process, and make the deal more lucrative for the seller, according to a new...
Mortgage Applications Fell 4.7% Last Week: MBA
July 1, 2015 Mortgage applications fell 4.7% from a week earlier on a seasonally adjusted basis, according to the Mortgage Bankers...
CV Holdings Obtains New Financing from Tricadia
June 30, 2015 CV Holdings agreed to a new financing arrangement with Tricadia Capital Management to expand its business of acquiring and...
Calif. Man Indicted for Bid-Rigging at Foreclosure Auctions
June 29, 2015 A California man has been indicted by a federal grand jury for allegedly trying to rig public foreclosure auctions in Northern...
N.J. Man Sentenced to 27 Years of Prison for Timeshare Fraud
June 29, 2015 A New Jersey man has been sentenced to 27 years in prison for scamming vacation-timeshare customers of $3 million.
Home Prices Rose 1% from March to April: Black Knight
June 29, 2015 Home prices rose 1% from March and 4.9% year-over-year in April, according to Black Knight Financial Services.
Farmers Bank & Trust in Kansas to Sell Mortgage Assets
June 29, 2015 Farmers Bank & Trust in Great Bend, Kan., has agreed to sell certain assets of its mortgage division to Prospect Mortgage in...
Life Insurers' Commercial Mortgage Investments See Higher Returns
June 26, 2015 Life insurance companies reported a higher return on their private commercial mortgage investments in the first quarter,...
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater