Atare Agbamu is president/CEO of advisory firm ThinkReverse LLC, Oakdale, Minn. He previously was director of reverse mortgages at AdvisorNet Mortgage LLC, Minneapolis. Agbamu has experience both originating and marketing reverse mortgages. He also is an author of a book about the loans and has written more than 150 articles on the topic since 2002.
Recent Stories From this Author
An Open Letter to FHA's Carol Galante
September 12, 2014 A plea for the Federal Housing Administration official to finish clarifying the rights of spouses unnamed on Home Equity...
Solve the HECM Non-borrowing Spouse Problem
January 15, 2013 A recent DC Circuit Court decision granting standing to surviving non-borrowing-spouses who sued HUD is an...
HUD Should Protect Nonborrowing Spouses
January 13, 2012 The doors to the first chamber of justice in the federal court system have been shut in the faces of nonborrowing spouses in...
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team