Atare Agbamu is president/CEO of advisory firm ThinkReverse LLC, Oakdale, Minn. He previously was director of reverse mortgages at AdvisorNet Mortgage LLC, Minneapolis. Agbamu has experience both originating and marketing reverse mortgages. He also is an author of a book about the loans and has written more than 250 articles on the topic since 2002.
Recent Stories From this Author
An Open Letter to CFPB’s Richard Cordray
October 29, 2014 The court asked another governmental entity to remedy the plight of non-borrowing spouses facing foreclosure. So far options...
An Open Letter to FHA's Carol Galante
September 12, 2014 A plea for the Federal Housing Administration official to finish clarifying the rights of spouses unnamed on Home Equity...
Solve the HECM Non-borrowing Spouse Problem
January 15, 2013 A recent DC Circuit Court decision granting standing to surviving non-borrowing-spouses who sued HUD is an...
HUD Should Protect Nonborrowing Spouses
January 13, 2012 The doors to the first chamber of justice in the federal court system have been shut in the faces of nonborrowing spouses in...
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office