Atare Agbamu is president/CEO of advisory firm ThinkReverse LLC, Oakdale, Minn. He previously was director of reverse mortgages at AdvisorNet Mortgage LLC, Minneapolis. Agbamu has experience both originating and marketing reverse mortgages. He also is an author of a book about the loans and has written more than 250 articles on the topic since 2002.
Recent Stories From this Author
An Open Letter to CFPB’s Richard Cordray
October 29, 2014 The court asked another governmental entity to remedy the plight of non-borrowing spouses facing foreclosure. So far options...
An Open Letter to FHA's Carol Galante
September 12, 2014 A plea for the Federal Housing Administration official to finish clarifying the rights of spouses unnamed on Home Equity...
Solve the HECM Non-borrowing Spouse Problem
January 15, 2013 A recent DC Circuit Court decision granting standing to surviving non-borrowing-spouses who sued HUD is an...
HUD Should Protect Nonborrowing Spouses
January 13, 2012 The doors to the first chamber of justice in the federal court system have been shut in the faces of nonborrowing spouses in...
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer