Atare Agbamu is president/CEO of advisory firm ThinkReverse LLC, Oakdale, Minn. He previously was director of reverse mortgages at AdvisorNet Mortgage LLC, Minneapolis. Agbamu has experience both originating and marketing reverse mortgages. He also is an author of a book about the loans and has written more than 150 articles on the topic since 2002.
Recent Stories From this Author
Solve the HECM Non-borrowing Spouse Problem
January 15, 2013 A recent DC Circuit Court decision granting standing to surviving non-borrowing-spouses who sued HUD is an...
HUD Should Protect Nonborrowing Spouses
January 13, 2012 The doors to the first chamber of justice in the federal court system have been shut in the faces of nonborrowing spouses in...
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter