Austin Kilgore is the managing editor of Mortgage Technology and PaymentsSource.com and is a regular contributor to National Mortgage News, American Banker and other SourceMedia publications.
At Mortgage Technology magazine, he covers the specialized sector of financial services technology developed for mortgage originators, servicers and secondary market investors. At PaymentsSource, Kilgore covers the global payments industry, including the credit, debit and ATM sectors, as well as emerging technologies like NFC and EMV.
Kilgore’s served as an editor, reporter and photographer at numerous newspapers, magazines and online publications covering technology, financial services, real estate and public affairs. He is a Texas native and a graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
Recent Stories From this Author
Emerging Technology and the Future of Online Lending
September 3, 2013
Face-off: Battle of the Doc Prep Providers
September 2, 2013 With the ongoing changes to regulatory and investor requirements, mortgage document preparation has never been more critical...
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced
- DocMagic Takes eSign to the Streets, Signs 4506-T in Moving Tesla