Begos Horgan & Brown LLP
Christopher Brown is a partner at Begos Horgan & Brown LLP and has been litigating cases for 17 years. Since joining Begos Horgan & Brown in 2003, he has been involved in foreclosure defense matters and employment law issues. Prior to joining Begos Horgan & Brown, Chris was a sole practitioner and was formerly associated with Ford Marrin Esposito Witmeyer & Gleser, LLP. Chris was also a consultant with Law Audit Services, Inc. (now known as Allegient Systems, Inc.) helping insurers and other large purchasers of legal services control their costs. Chris participates in the following associations: Connecticut Bar Association (Litigation Section); New York State Bar Association (Commercial & Federal Litigation Section; Torts, Insurance & Compensation Section; and Trial Lawyers Section); American Bar Association (Litigation Section). He is admitted to practice law before the Connecticut and New York state and federal courts, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit. Chris received his legal education from St. John's University School of Law (J.D., cum laude) and did his undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania (B.A. in Economics).
Recent Stories From this Author
REO Reality: Myths, Legends Prove Dangerous for Consumers
December 24, 2012 Homeowners who buy into certain myths can actually impair their ability to save, or at least remain longer, in their homes.
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available