Chief Information Officer
First American Financial Corp.
Christos Bettios is the chief information officer of First American Mortgage Services, a division of the First American Financial Corp. and a member of Mortgage Technologys Advisory Board.
Previously, Bettios was a senior product manager at Fannie Mae, overseeing the GSEs paperless mortgage initiatives. At First American, he brings more than 25 year of experience in product strategy, development and technology distribution to expanding the Mortgage Services portfolio of products and services that are designed to help loan originators, servicers and investors as they retool their operations to fit the changing mortgage lending environment. In his current role, he focuses on internal and customer technology solutions for loan origination and servicing.
Bettios is also an active member of the MISMO community, supporting the development and adoption of industry standards.
Recent Stories From this Author
Data Quality, Rep and Warrant Changes an Opportunity for New Processes
November 7, 2012 After more than three years of regulatory requirements, some of which involved the implementation of technology, the moment...
New CFPB Regulation Will Create Innovation
August 20, 2012 When faced with a regulatory change that impacts business operations, there are two ways to view the challenge: as a crisis or...
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer