Courtney Gilmer is a bankruptcy and creditors' rights shareholder in the Nashville office of Baker Donelson.
Recent Stories From this Author
Proposed HMDA Changes Set to Improve Data Quality
August 19, 2014 HMDA data provides information regarding home mortgage lending activity, and the proposed CFPB rule appears to significantly...
CFPB Sends a Message, Loud and Clear
March 5, 2014 There is still much uncertainty as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau moves into enforcement mode.
Five Questions for Lenders to Ask Before Jan. 10
January 7, 2014 Since its inception in 2010, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has implemented wide-ranging changes to the rules and...
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available