Courtney Gilmer is a bankruptcy and creditors' rights shareholder in the Nashville office of Baker Donelson.
Recent Stories From this Author
Proposed HMDA Changes Set to Improve Data Quality
August 19, 2014 HMDA data provides information regarding home mortgage lending activity, and the proposed CFPB rule appears to significantly...
CFPB Sends a Message, Loud and Clear
March 5, 2014 There is still much uncertainty as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau moves into enforcement mode.
Five Questions for Lenders to Ask Before Jan. 10
January 7, 2014 Since its inception in 2010, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has implemented wide-ranging changes to the rules and...
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report