Courtney Gilmer is a bankruptcy and creditors' rights shareholder in the Nashville office of Baker Donelson.
Recent Stories From this Author
Proposed HMDA Changes Set to Improve Data Quality
August 19, 2014 HMDA data provides information regarding home mortgage lending activity, and the proposed CFPB rule appears to significantly...
CFPB Sends a Message, Loud and Clear
March 5, 2014 There is still much uncertainty as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau moves into enforcement mode.
Five Questions for Lenders to Ask Before Jan. 10
January 7, 2014 Since its inception in 2010, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has implemented wide-ranging changes to the rules and...
- How an End to MSAs Will Level the Mortgage Playing Field
- 10 Common and Costly Adjustments to Appraisal Comps
- Mortgage Servicers Resume Securitizing Repayment Rights
- CEO's Resignation May Portend Stonegate's Pursuit of an Acquirer: Analyst
- Fannie Mae Lowers Origination Projections for Second Half of 2015
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report