Courtney Gilmer is a bankruptcy and creditors' rights shareholder in the Nashville office of Baker Donelson.
Recent Stories From this Author
Proposed HMDA Changes Set to Improve Data Quality
August 19, 2014 HMDA data provides information regarding home mortgage lending activity, and the proposed CFPB rule appears to significantly...
CFPB Sends a Message, Loud and Clear
March 5, 2014 There is still much uncertainty as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau moves into enforcement mode.
Five Questions for Lenders to Ask Before Jan. 10
January 7, 2014 Since its inception in 2010, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has implemented wide-ranging changes to the rules and...
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Vladimir Bien-Aime Wins Mortgage Banking Magazines 2015 Tech All-Star Award
- New Industry Recognition and Growth at Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work