Courtney Gilmer is a bankruptcy and creditors' rights shareholder in the Nashville office of Baker Donelson.
Recent Stories From this Author
CFPB Sends a Message, Loud and Clear
March 5, 2014 There is still much uncertainty as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau moves into enforcement mode.
Five Questions for Lenders to Ask Before Jan. 10
January 7, 2014 Since its inception in 2010, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has implemented wide-ranging changes to the rules and...
- Ginnie Mae Nixes Bank of America Mortgage Servicing Transfer
- Lending Drops to 17-Year Low as Rates Curb Borrowing
- Ellie Mae's New Explanation for Outage Only Raises More Questions
- In Purchase Market, Focus Shifts to Products and Customer Service
- Mortgage Originations Could Drop to Lowest Level in 14 Years
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders