Danielle Rodabaugh is the director of educational outreach at SuretyBonds.com, a nationwide surety bond producer.
Recent Stories From this Author
Why Do Mortgage Professionals Have to Purchase Surety Bonds?
February 1, 2013 Countless instances of unethical mortgage transactions in recent years have motivated government agencies across the country...
Four Steps to Finding the Right Contractor for Your Remodel
December 7, 2012 Before asking for a bid, verify that every contractor you're considering has the proper surety bond and licensing in place.
Three Things Housing Professionals Must Know About Surety Bonds
October 25, 2012 Surety bonds should not be confused with financial bonds that are traded; they actually function more like insurance policies.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter