Danielle Rodabaugh is the director of educational outreach at SuretyBonds.com, a nationwide surety bond producer.
Recent Stories From this Author
Why Do Mortgage Professionals Have to Purchase Surety Bonds?
February 1, 2013 Countless instances of unethical mortgage transactions in recent years have motivated government agencies across the country...
Four Steps to Finding the Right Contractor for Your Remodel
December 7, 2012 Before asking for a bid, verify that every contractor you're considering has the proper surety bond and licensing in place.
Three Things Housing Professionals Must Know About Surety Bonds
October 25, 2012 Surety bonds should not be confused with financial bonds that are traded; they actually function more like insurance policies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer