Danielle Rodabaugh is the director of educational outreach at SuretyBonds.com, a nationwide surety bond producer.
Recent Stories From this Author
Why Do Mortgage Professionals Have to Purchase Surety Bonds?
February 1, 2013 Countless instances of unethical mortgage transactions in recent years have motivated government agencies across the country...
Four Steps to Finding the Right Contractor for Your Remodel
December 7, 2012 Before asking for a bid, verify that every contractor you're considering has the proper surety bond and licensing in place.
Three Things Housing Professionals Must Know About Surety Bonds
October 25, 2012 Surety bonds should not be confused with financial bonds that are traded; they actually function more like insurance policies.
- House Committee Passes Bills to Delay TRID Enforcement, Revise QM
- CFPB Fines Fidelity National Financial, Western Union Units $38M
- 6 Ways Relaxed Underwriting is Unlocking Mortgage Credit
- Top Producer Shares Her Secret to Keeping Referral Partners Happy
- New Construction Lending Mantra: Be Conservative
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater