Danielle Rodabaugh is the director of educational outreach at SuretyBonds.com, a nationwide surety bond producer.
Recent Stories From this Author
Why Do Mortgage Professionals Have to Purchase Surety Bonds?
February 1, 2013 Countless instances of unethical mortgage transactions in recent years have motivated government agencies across the country...
Four Steps to Finding the Right Contractor for Your Remodel
December 7, 2012 Before asking for a bid, verify that every contractor you're considering has the proper surety bond and licensing in place.
Three Things Housing Professionals Must Know About Surety Bonds
October 25, 2012 Surety bonds should not be confused with financial bonds that are traded; they actually function more like insurance policies.
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team