Danielle Rodabaugh is the director of educational outreach at SuretyBonds.com, a nationwide surety bond producer.
Recent Stories From this Author
Why Do Mortgage Professionals Have to Purchase Surety Bonds?
February 1, 2013 Countless instances of unethical mortgage transactions in recent years have motivated government agencies across the country...
Four Steps to Finding the Right Contractor for Your Remodel
December 7, 2012 Before asking for a bid, verify that every contractor you're considering has the proper surety bond and licensing in place.
Three Things Housing Professionals Must Know About Surety Bonds
October 25, 2012 Surety bonds should not be confused with financial bonds that are traded; they actually function more like insurance policies.
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Vladimir Bien-Aime Wins Mortgage Banking Magazines 2015 Tech All-Star Award
- New Industry Recognition and Growth at Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work