David Zugheri is the co-founder of Houston-based Envoy Mortgage and a member of Mortgage Technology’s Editorial Advisory Board.
Prior to Envoy Mortgage, Zugheri started his career at the Resolution Trust Corp. and later worked at North American Mortgage, GE Capital and Irwin Mortgage. He has also served on the advisory councils of Lenders One Mortgage Cooperative, Countrywide Financial and the Texas Tech University Rawls School of Business.
Recent Stories From this Author
Armed for the Wild, Wild West
September 12, 2013 Being prepared to secure the Wild Wild West means you will need to be well-armed.
WWW: World Wide Web or Wild Wild West?
April 30, 2013 For the past decade, the social media scene for originators has been compared to the Wild Wild West.
Old Dog, New Trick
December 20, 2012 Social media, especially in the mortgage industry, has been proven to generate a massive response within a community.
Will Henry Ford Please Stand Up?
October 8, 2012 There is the opportunity existing for someone to take charge and make the mortgage history books. Who is ready to take on the...
30,000-Foot View: Tech Challenges and Strategies for 2012 and Beyond
August 21, 2011 Transforming mortgage operations to deal with the new regulatory, consumer and economic environment is paramount for most...
- November Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast Predicts Existing Home Sales of 5.25 Million Units
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Recovery Continues to Strengthen According to Auction.com Research Report
- National Field Representatives Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- IDS Creates Internal Team to Manage Mortgage Doc Prep System Integrations