Dylan Howard, a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Atlanta office, concentrates his practice in the areas of business and real estate litigation.
Recent Stories From this Author
A Brave New World for Mortgage Servicers
December 30, 2013 You have just a few days before the new rules go into effect.
CFPB's New Regulations Will Affect Small Servicers
December 19, 2013 While the new regulations implemented by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau are designed to apply primarily to big banks...
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders