Recent Stories From this Author
REO to Rental: Cultural Transitions
April 15, 2013 The demand for homeownership has always been a primary indicator of the state of the national economy.
Move Needs to Be Made from Modem to Mobile
December 14, 2012 In a time where integrity of data is more important than ever, mobile technology allows for greater control and monitoring to...
Steps to Avoid Municipality Code Violations
October 11, 2012 Alleviating liability and loss in the REO process is one of the crucial components of successful property management.
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report