Eric Lichtenheld is president of Tucson, Ariz.-based Integra Group Real Estate LLC.
Recent Stories From this Author
Multifamily Investment Opportunities: Jump In, the Water Is Warm!
December 7, 2012 There is a lot of attention focused on single-family homes by investors looking for a great cash flow with high appreciation...
Think Housing Prices Are Stabilizing?
July 17, 2012 There is much discussion about how housing prices have stabilized lately, implying the housing market is progressing forward...
- Appraiser Shortage Could Gum Up the Works at Mortgage Lenders
- Cash-Strapped Servicers Fill Gaps by Borrowing Against Their MSRs
- Foreclosure Law Firm Butler & Hosch Closes Its Doors
- Vendor's Videos Aim to Educate Borrowers, Protect Lenders
- 'Stealth' GSE Reform: Two Major Changes in Shelby's Reg Relief Bill
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report