Assistant vice president of inspections operations
Jennifer Jozity is Safeguard's assistant vice president of inspections operations. Jozity is responsible for all aspects of the inspections service line, including order entry, client relations, regional coordination and operations. She ensures quality work is performed in the field and internally, to meet and exceed our clients expectations. Jozity joined Safeguard in 1997 and was promoted to director of inspections operations in 2009. She graduated from Cleveland State University with a degree in business.
Recent Stories From this Author
Field Service Companies Can Help Servicers Comply to CFPB Guidelines
February 14, 2013 A small but important area of focus for mortgage servicers will be borrower outreach when the CFPB servicing guidelines take...
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter