Assistant vice president of inspections operations
Jennifer Jozity is Safeguard's assistant vice president of inspections operations. Jozity is responsible for all aspects of the inspections service line, including order entry, client relations, regional coordination and operations. She ensures quality work is performed in the field and internally, to meet and exceed our clients expectations. Jozity joined Safeguard in 1997 and was promoted to director of inspections operations in 2009. She graduated from Cleveland State University with a degree in business.
Recent Stories From this Author
Field Service Companies Can Help Servicers Comply to CFPB Guidelines
February 14, 2013 A small but important area of focus for mortgage servicers will be borrower outreach when the CFPB servicing guidelines take...
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer