Assistant vice president of inspections operations
Jennifer Jozity is Safeguard's assistant vice president of inspections operations. Jozity is responsible for all aspects of the inspections service line, including order entry, client relations, regional coordination and operations. She ensures quality work is performed in the field and internally, to meet and exceed our clients expectations. Jozity joined Safeguard in 1997 and was promoted to director of inspections operations in 2009. She graduated from Cleveland State University with a degree in business.
Recent Stories From this Author
Field Service Companies Can Help Servicers Comply to CFPB Guidelines
February 14, 2013 A small but important area of focus for mortgage servicers will be borrower outreach when the CFPB servicing guidelines take...
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast
- LoanComplete from Fiserv Adds Document-to-Document Comparisons to Reduce Investor and Regulatory Risks, Improve Loan Quality
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System