Assistant vice president of inspections operations
Jennifer Jozity is Safeguard's assistant vice president of inspections operations. Jozity is responsible for all aspects of the inspections service line, including order entry, client relations, regional coordination and operations. She ensures quality work is performed in the field and internally, to meet and exceed our clients expectations. Jozity joined Safeguard in 1997 and was promoted to director of inspections operations in 2009. She graduated from Cleveland State University with a degree in business.
Recent Stories From this Author
Field Service Companies Can Help Servicers Comply to CFPB Guidelines
February 14, 2013 A small but important area of focus for mortgage servicers will be borrower outreach when the CFPB servicing guidelines take...
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service