Kathalin Carvalho is the vice president of compliance for Tampa, Fla.-based ProVest, a nationwide legal services firm specializing in managing the delivery of legal documents and related foreclosure services. Carvalho ensures that ProVest employees and agents adopt appropriate standards, practices and internal controls. Carvalho is a board certified criminal defense investigator and serves as co-chair of the ACAMS Central Florida Chapter. She is also a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Recent Stories From this Author
Working with Third-Party Service Providers under New Regulations
May 17, 2013 Third-party service providers can use review models to evaluate the legal, operational and financial effect of new rules.
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Vladimir Bien-Aime Wins Mortgage Banking Magazines 2015 Tech All-Star Award
- New Industry Recognition and Growth at Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work