Kathalin Carvalho is the vice president of compliance for Tampa, Fla.-based ProVest, a nationwide legal services firm specializing in managing the delivery of legal documents and related foreclosure services. Carvalho ensures that ProVest employees and agents adopt appropriate standards, practices and internal controls. Carvalho is a board certified criminal defense investigator and serves as co-chair of the ACAMS Central Florida Chapter. She is also a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Recent Stories From this Author
Working with Third-Party Service Providers under New Regulations
May 17, 2013 Third-party service providers can use review models to evaluate the legal, operational and financial effect of new rules.
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team