Kathalin Carvalho is the vice president of compliance for Tampa, Fla.-based ProVest, a nationwide legal services firm specializing in managing the delivery of legal documents and related foreclosure services. Carvalho ensures that ProVest employees and agents adopt appropriate standards, practices and internal controls. Carvalho is a board certified criminal defense investigator and serves as co-chair of the ACAMS Central Florida Chapter. She is also a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Recent Stories From this Author
Working with Third-Party Service Providers under New Regulations
May 17, 2013 Third-party service providers can use review models to evaluate the legal, operational and financial effect of new rules.
- How an End to MSAs Will Level the Mortgage Playing Field
- Mortgage Servicers Resume Securitizing Repayment Rights
- CEO's Resignation May Portend Stonegate's Pursuit of an Acquirer: Analyst
- Real Estate Agents to Extend Contracts for New Mortgage Disclosures
- Are All Marketing Services Agreements Illegal? Don't Go There
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report