Kathalin Carvalho is the vice president of compliance for Tampa, Fla.-based ProVest, a nationwide legal services firm specializing in managing the delivery of legal documents and related foreclosure services. Carvalho ensures that ProVest employees and agents adopt appropriate standards, practices and internal controls. Carvalho is a board certified criminal defense investigator and serves as co-chair of the ACAMS Central Florida Chapter. She is also a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Recent Stories From this Author
Working with Third-Party Service Providers under New Regulations
May 17, 2013 Third-party service providers can use review models to evaluate the legal, operational and financial effect of new rules.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter