Corporate Vice President
Mortgage Builder Software
Kelli Himebaugh has been in the homebuilding and mortgage industries for over 20 years, working in a broad range of lending management roles and loan origination. An expert in mortgage operations, client service and training, Kelli works closely with lenders interested in loan servicing to understand their software needs and available options, from the RFP stage all the way through the implementation process.
She is a popular speaker at industry events and a frequent author in industry publications. Mortgage Builder Software of Southfield, Michigan is the award-winning provider of the Architect LOS and the Colonnade loan servicing system, a favorite with servicers of all sizes for over 20 years and formerly known as G/Serv.
Recent Stories From this Author
Pre-Conference Workshop: What New Servicers Need to Know / Getting Into Servicing 101
January 18, 2014 Many lenders are either becoming servicers or looking into it. There are many good reasons for doing so as a strategy for...
Mortgage Servicing Systems Do More than Service Loans
August 16, 2013 Loan servicing systems may not make julienne fries but they can bring profitability to mortgage bankers and depositories that...
What Do New Servicers Want?
July 12, 2013 In the preliminary stages, lenders may not yet know what they need, much less want.
When Considering Loan Servicing Software Systems
August 10, 2012 Lenders of all sizes are looking into becoming servicers, bringing us full circle back to the days when virtually every lender...
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast for January Projects Weakening Home Sales
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million