Recent Stories From this Author
Radian Swings to a Profit on Services Revenue
October 30, 2014 Earnings at Radian Group swung to a profit the third quarter, boosted by mortgage services revenue and a lower credit-loss...
Fannie Mae Multifamily MBS Issuance Rises in 3Q
October 29, 2014 Fannie Mae increased its issuance of multifamily mortgage-backed securities in the third quarter.
EverBank Profit Rises on Residential Lending
October 29, 2014 EverBank Financial in Jacksonville, Fla., reported higher quarterly profit due to an uptick in residential lending.
Seller Confidence Drops in 3Q: Redfin
October 27, 2014 Homeowners are less confident about their ability to sell than in the previous quarter, according to Redfin.
Texas, Washington Top Single-Family Markets: Pro Teck
October 22, 2014 Cities in Texas and Washington in had the strongest housing markets in September, according to Pro Teck Valuation Services.
Home Prices Flatten in 2Q: Fitch
October 21, 2014 A two-year growth streak in national home prices stalled in the second quarter, according to Fitch Ratings.
Ginnie Mae Announces New Net Worth, Liquidity Requirements
October 20, 2014 Ginnie Mae on Monday released updated net worth and liquidity requirements for issuers of mortgage-backed securities.
MGIC Profits Rise on New Insurance, Lower Delinquencies
October 15, 2014 MGIC Investment Corp. reported an increase in third-quarter earnings from a year ago, amid lower delinquencies and an increase...
CMBS Delinquencies Decline Again in Sept: Fitch
October 10, 2014 Delinquency rates for commercial mortgage-backed securities declined steadily in September compared to a month earlier.
Delinquencies Increased in August: Black Knight
October 6, 2014 Mortgage delinquencies increased in August compared to the previous month, according to data released Monday by Black Knight.
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast
- LoanComplete from Fiserv Adds Document-to-Document Comparisons to Reduce Investor and Regulatory Risks, Improve Loan Quality
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System