chief executive officer
EMSI Public Relations
Marsha Friedman is a 23-year veteran of the public relations industry. She is the CEO of EMSI Public Relations, a national firm that provides PR strategy and publicity services to corporations, entertainers, authors and professional firms. Marsha is the author of Celebritize Yourself: The 3-Step Method to Increase Your Visibility and Explode Your Business.
Recent Stories From this Author
Don't Pay for Social Media Followers
April 28, 2014 Fake followers defeat the purpose of social media marketing because they are not going to spread your message and/or...
Which Social Media Platforms Are Right for You
February 21, 2014 Marketers should try different platforms and see which of them work best for their needs.
Is Fear Keeping You Out of the Spotlight?
December 30, 2013 A publicist has some tips for overcoming a fear of public speaking, which is one of her own fears.
Twitter IPO Is Prompting Changes for Users
September 30, 2013 A social media strategist shares the pros and cons of four new measures for mortgage originators and other users.
The Most Rewarding Marketing Mistake I Ever Made
August 12, 2013 Donít ever stop marketing because you think youíve reached the point where you donít need to.
Return on Networking
July 5, 2013 Measuring the return on investment of your social media marketing efforts.
The Pope Is on Twitter and You Should Be Too
December 21, 2012 Lessons for small business marketers inspired by @Pontifex.
Include Marketing in Your 2013 Business Plan
December 17, 2012 A comprehensive business plan needs to include your marketing efforts.
- Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
- A Deal to Reinvent the Subprime Mortgage-Backed Security
- Integrated Disclosure Deadline Could Be Delayed, Top CFPB Official Says
- Servicers in DOJ's Crosshairs Following JPM Robo-Signing Settlement
- Wells Fargo to Cut 1,000 Mortgage Servicing Jobs
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer