Penny Showalter is a managing director for Cognitive Options Group, a regulatory compliance consulting firm that also provides companies with operational, transactional and outsourcing services.
Recent Stories From this Author
Community Bankers Balancing Growth and New Regulation Compliance
May 3, 2013 By most statistical models, the majority of the nation’s 7,000-plus community banks weathered the financial crisis pretty well...
Regulatory Meltdown Starts Monday
January 17, 2013 We're hearing that while most financial institutions and government offices will be closed to honor Martin Luther Kings...
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater