Penny Showalter is a managing director for Cognitive Options Group, a regulatory compliance consulting firm that also provides companies with operational, transactional and outsourcing services.
Recent Stories From this Author
Community Bankers Balancing Growth and New Regulation Compliance
May 3, 2013 By most statistical models, the majority of the nation’s 7,000-plus community banks weathered the financial crisis pretty well...
Regulatory Meltdown Starts Monday
January 17, 2013 We're hearing that while most financial institutions and government offices will be closed to honor Martin Luther Kings...
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office
- Auction.com Facilitates the Closing of More than $205 Million in Commercial Assets in November