Richard Cordray is Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Recent Stories From this Author
Appreciating Chicagos New Link with the CFPB
December 14, 2012 Chicago is the first city in the country to agree to share information directly with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Putting the 'Service' Back into Mortgage Servicing
April 25, 2012 At the start of this year, nearly one in four mortgages was underwater and 4.5 million mortgages were seriously delinquent....
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Executives Attend PRIA and NACRC ConferenceseRecording Manager Speaks on Panel
- AllRegs Launches Consumer Training Resources for Financial Services Industry
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Names Michael OConnell Chief Operations Officer
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Earns Inc.s Hire Power AwardRecognized for Strengthening the Economy
- New DocMagic Facility Wins Prestigious AIA Honors Award