Executive Vice President Communications
One of the country's most frequently-quoted sources on foreclosure, mortgage and real estate trends, Rick has appeared on NBC Nightly News, CNN, CBS, ABC World News, CNBC, FOX and NPR. Rick has briefed government organizations such as the Federal Reserve and Senate Banking Committee and corporations like JPMorgan Chase, Citibank and Deutsche Bank on foreclosure trends, and done foreclosure training for leading real estate organizations such as Re/Max, Prudential and Keller Williams.
Prior to joining Carrington, Rick spent 8 years at RealtyTrac, where he was a Senior Vice President, responsible for marketing, business development and data operations. The 2006 Stevie® Award Winner for Best Marketing Executive, Rick has more than 20 years’ experience developing corporate and product sales and marketing strategies for corporations such as DuPont, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Toshiba, JD Edwards, Cox Communications and Honeywell. Rick began his career with Foote, Cone & Belding, and also held executive positions with Ketchum Communications and McGraw-Hill.
Rick is a member of the National Association of Real Estate Editors, the USFN and REOMAC. He is also President of the Technology Council of Southern California.
Recent Stories From this Author
Thoughts on the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
December 20, 2012 Lower caps on mortgage interest tax deductions and more stringent limits on what properties and loans a borrower can claim...
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report