Roger Fendelman, Interthinx vice president of compliance, leads the company's compliance department and the PredProtect compliance suite of automated regulatory compliance tools. Roger previously served in the legal department of Nexstar Financial Corporation (acquired by MBNA/Bank of America), where he focused on issues such as federal and 50-state licensing and examinations, loan officer licensing and education, fair lending and predatory lending compliance and legislative review and analysis.
Recent Stories From this Author
QM and Ability to Repay—What’s the Difference?
May 20, 2013 The qualified mortgage rule is a special carve-out to the ability to repay requirement.
CFPB Rules Go Beyond Qualified Mortgage
April 9, 2013 The first challenge brought with new the Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act is that we are potentially stuck with a...
CFPB Rules Go Beyond QM-Part 1
April 8, 2013 The qualified mortgage rule is the talk of the town these days. But let us not forget that the Consumer Financial Protection...
How the Industry Should Approach Compliance
March 18, 2013 The trick is to figure out how to properly manage the onslaught of regulatory changes.
Do Not Procrastinate on New CFPB Rules
March 1, 2013 Systems for new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rules must be in a production-ready state several months before their...
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Executives Attend PRIA and NACRC ConferenceseRecording Manager Speaks on Panel
- AllRegs Launches Consumer Training Resources for Financial Services Industry
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Names Michael OConnell Chief Operations Officer
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Earns Inc.s Hire Power AwardRecognized for Strengthening the Economy
- New DocMagic Facility Wins Prestigious AIA Honors Award