President and CEO
Scott Goldstein is President and CEO of Farmington Hills, Mich.-based NDeX, a provider of technology and processing services for law firms nationwide. Goldstein currently serves on the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Advisory Council.
Recent Stories From this Author
Evolution 101: Practices for Servicing Professionals
February 27, 2013 It is becoming increasingly evident that mortgage servicing organizationsfrom servicers to default servicing law firms...
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices