President and CEO
Scott Goldstein is President and CEO of Farmington Hills, Mich.-based NDeX, a provider of technology and processing services for law firms nationwide. Goldstein currently serves on the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Advisory Council.
Recent Stories From this Author
Evolution 101: Practices for Servicing Professionals
February 27, 2013 It is becoming increasingly evident that mortgage servicing organizationsfrom servicers to default servicing law firms...
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced