President and CEO
Scott Goldstein is President and CEO of Farmington Hills, Mich.-based NDeX, a provider of technology and processing services for law firms nationwide. Goldstein currently serves on the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Advisory Council.
Recent Stories From this Author
Evolution 101: Practices for Servicing Professionals
February 27, 2013 It is becoming increasingly evident that mortgage servicing organizationsfrom servicers to default servicing law firms...
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast
- LoanComplete from Fiserv Adds Document-to-Document Comparisons to Reduce Investor and Regulatory Risks, Improve Loan Quality
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System