President and CEO
Scott Goldstein is President and CEO of Farmington Hills, Mich.-based NDeX, a provider of technology and processing services for law firms nationwide. Goldstein currently serves on the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Advisory Council.
Recent Stories From this Author
Evolution 101: Practices for Servicing Professionals
February 27, 2013 It is becoming increasingly evident that mortgage servicing organizationsfrom servicers to default servicing law firms...
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office