Financial Industry Computer Systems Inc.
Susan Graham is president and COO of Dallas -based Financial Industry Computer Systems Inc. For more information, visit www.FICS.com.
Recent Stories From this Author
How to Manage Servicing Compliance Without Losing Your Mind
February 26, 2014 Due to the roll-out of new regulations and recent supervision reports, servicers are facing more regulatory challenges than at...
Coping With the Changing Servicing Environment
October 22, 2013 Servicers continue to play close attention to regulation implemented in response to the unprecedented circumstances...
Most Important Components of Mortgage Servicing Technology
September 3, 2013 In today’s multifaceted lending environment lenders need to use sophisticated loan servicing systems that support multiple...
What to Look for in a Technology Provider
May 31, 2013 While there is no shortage of technology available today, partnering with the wrong solution provider could spell disaster for...
Ready for New Servicing Document Regulations?
February 13, 2013 Servicers will soon be subject to new guidelines as well, as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau finalized rules in...
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report