Financial Industry Computer Systems Inc.
Susan Graham is president and COO of Dallas -based Financial Industry Computer Systems Inc. For more information, visit www.FICS.com.
Recent Stories From this Author
How to Manage Servicing Compliance Without Losing Your Mind
February 26, 2014 Due to the roll-out of new regulations and recent supervision reports, servicers are facing more regulatory challenges than at...
Coping With the Changing Servicing Environment
October 22, 2013 Servicers continue to play close attention to regulation implemented in response to the unprecedented circumstances...
Most Important Components of Mortgage Servicing Technology
September 3, 2013 In today’s multifaceted lending environment lenders need to use sophisticated loan servicing systems that support multiple...
What to Look for in a Technology Provider
May 31, 2013 While there is no shortage of technology available today, partnering with the wrong solution provider could spell disaster for...
Ready for New Servicing Document Regulations?
February 13, 2013 Servicers will soon be subject to new guidelines as well, as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau finalized rules in...
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders