Tucker McDermott is a co-founder and executive vice president at Fay Servicing, a special servicer that manages distressed and at-risk loans for mortgage bankers and alternative real estate investors. For more information, please visit www.fayservicing.com.
Recent Stories From this Author
Outperformance with 'Reperforming' Loans
March 25, 2013 Just about everyone deserves a second chance when it comes to challenges faced in life.
The Power of Troubled Borrower Credit Management
December 26, 2012 Teaching struggling borrowers how to manage their finances creates value at numerous levels not only for the parties directly...
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter