Vladimir Bien-Aime is CEO and co-founder of Global DMS, a provider of Web-based appraisal process management software and mortgage process technologies. He is also a member of Mortgage Technology magazine’s Advisory Board.
Bien-Aime has been in the field of mortgage technology for 15 years and is a recognized expert in appraisals, appraisal processes and appraisal compliance, and has intricate knowledge of past and present appraisal-related legislation at the federal, state and local levels. Bien-Aime is directly involved with new technologies in development and spearheaded the company’s product expansion to include a paperless support solution, automated review and data delivery system, multi-software access platform and web-based form creation software.
Recent Stories From this Author
Valuation Compliance Scrutiny
May 7, 2013 Take it seriously and be ready; itís not letting up anytime soon.
The Mobile Mortgage Industry
December 21, 2012 Mobile technologies, such as smartphones and tablets, have greatly reduced turn-around times and overhead costs for businesses.
Integrations Promote Mortgage Tech Unity
October 13, 2012 Historically, software integrations between companies has only been available to larger lenders due to the high costs of...
Developing a Successful Mobile Strategy
June 7, 2012 When devising a mobile strategy, firms should pay close attention to three strategies that will help their mobile development...
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service