Wil Armstrong is a co-founder and CEO of Blueberry Systems, a provider of advanced technology solutions to the mortgage and financial services industries.
Recent Stories From this Author
Dont Pave the Freeway During Rush Hour
January 3, 2013 The downfall to new technology is that it can feel much like paving the freeway during rush hourit is very complicated,...
Implementation Failures: Overcoming Operational Challenges in 2013
December 14, 2012 While weve made great strides towards recovery, the new year will not come without its own set of challenges,...
Technology Helps Retain Servicing Rights
September 17, 2012 It is no secret that the changing market landscape has created new opportunities and threats for mortgage bankers.
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders