Wil Armstrong is a co-founder and CEO of Blueberry Systems, a provider of advanced technology solutions to the mortgage and financial services industries.
Recent Stories From this Author
Dont Pave the Freeway During Rush Hour
January 3, 2013 The downfall to new technology is that it can feel much like paving the freeway during rush hourit is very complicated,...
Implementation Failures: Overcoming Operational Challenges in 2013
December 14, 2012 While weve made great strides towards recovery, the new year will not come without its own set of challenges,...
Technology Helps Retain Servicing Rights
September 17, 2012 It is no secret that the changing market landscape has created new opportunities and threats for mortgage bankers.
- House Committee Passes Bills to Delay TRID Enforcement, Revise QM
- Top Producer Shares Her Secret to Keeping Referral Partners Happy
- Down Payment Programs Not a Scam, FHA to Tell Watchdog
- SIGTARP Wants to Know Why Servicers Deny 70% of HAMP Requests
- CFPB Fines Fidelity National Financial, Western Union Units $38M
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater