One industry partisan that I know recently predicted that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac very likely will earn at least $20 billion each year (combined) for as far as the eye can see. In other words: the ‘bad old days’ are a thing of the past for the two. Unfortunately, the carnage caused by the GSEs buying crappy loans has blown a $100 billion hole in the U.S. Treasury. But at $20 billion a year the debt can be repaid in five years. Here’s something to think about: should they be given a second chance – but with strict limitations on what they can do? Something to think about…
A daily video that gives you mortgage news, plus a little attitude.
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Executives Attend PRIA and NACRC ConferenceseRecording Manager Speaks on Panel
- AllRegs Launches Consumer Training Resources for Financial Services Industry
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Names Michael OConnell Chief Operations Officer
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Earns Inc.s Hire Power AwardRecognized for Strengthening the Economy
- New DocMagic Facility Wins Prestigious AIA Honors Award