Don’t believe anything you read on Facebook, Twitter, basic cable, Fox News, MSNBC and any other media outlets about the outcome of this election – until this election is actually over. The problem with today’s interconnected world is that there are too many ‘information outlets’ in existence today thanks to that wonderful invention called the Internet. Note: very few represent professionals who know what they’re talking about. You can always rely on a print newspaper (remember them?) but the morning editions won’t be out until 4 a.m. Wednesday. So, what’s the message here? Only trust me? No, not at all. For mortgage professionals the future of their industry is in the balance – but not necessarily because of this election. Yes, a new (or existing) president can shape the details of mortgage finance, but in the end it will be industry trade groups and lobbyists who explain the important operating details to our elected leaders and regulators. Let’s hope they get it right.
NOV 6, 2012
A daily video that gives you mortgage news, plus a little attitude.
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced
- DocMagic Takes eSign to the Streets, Signs 4506-T in Moving Tesla