Let’s face it: the mortgage interest deduction is in play. Candidate Romney has already said he will look at reducing the tax write-off though the general consensus is that if he does it will be in place for mortgages of less than $500,000. To date, Obama has said little about the MID, though it’s possible that he will counter Romney by arguing for a higher threshold because of expensive markets like New York, San Francisco, Boston, etc. But will vice president Joe Biden and his opponent mention it during the debates Thursday? Stay tuned.
A daily video that gives you mortgage news, plus a little attitude.
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Executives Attend PRIA and NACRC ConferenceseRecording Manager Speaks on Panel
- AllRegs Launches Consumer Training Resources for Financial Services Industry
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Names Michael OConnell Chief Operations Officer
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Earns Inc.s Hire Power AwardRecognized for Strengthening the Economy
- New DocMagic Facility Wins Prestigious AIA Honors Award