Let’s face it: the mortgage interest deduction is in play. Candidate Romney has already said he will look at reducing the tax write-off though the general consensus is that if he does it will be in place for mortgages of less than $500,000. To date, Obama has said little about the MID, though it’s possible that he will counter Romney by arguing for a higher threshold because of expensive markets like New York, San Francisco, Boston, etc. But will vice president Joe Biden and his opponent mention it during the debates Thursday? Stay tuned.
Will Obama Mention the Mortgage Interest Deduction Soon?
OCT 10, 2012 12:42pm ET
You must be registered to post a comment. Click here to register.
Already registered? Log in here
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team