No wonder why PennyMac doesn’t talk much about its nonperforming loan business anymore. It’s safe to say that the publicly traded REIT is now a gorilla in the correspondent purchase market. How much of a gorilla? The firm was the fastest growing correspondent buyer in the third quarter, according to figures compiled by National Mortgage News and the Quarterly Data Report. How fast? Answer: a growth rate of 3,893%. That’s not a misprint. Nationwide, the firm ranked sixth with quarterly purchases of $6.2 billion. Now, if only we could see some warehouse numbers from them…
A Correspondent Rocket Ship Called PennyMac
DEC 10, 2012 12:17pm ET
You must be registered to post a comment. Click here to register.
Already registered? Log in here
- Pavaso Achieves 2,000th Live Transaction on Digital Closing Platform
- DocMagic Announces the Formal Launch of its New Total eClosing Solution
- Hidden Income in Non-Performing Note Pools??
- DocMagic Unveils New Premium Rep and Warrant Offering Guaranteed TRID Compliance up to $5,000,000
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski