18001 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Tel: (888) 851-9423
Friday, November 30, 2012
MOBILE ORIGINATIONS IN A TABLET WORLD
According to research there are more tablets expected to be sold than PCs by 2016, more U.S. Internet users will access through their mobile device than PCs by 2015 and by 2014, almost every mobile device in the U.S. will be an Internet-enabled smartphone and an estimated 40% will use tablets.
This panel discussion will focus on top-of-mind questions and concerns for lenders considering mobile technology to improve efficiency and grow its origination business.
- How are apps being used and how will they be used in the near and distant future?
- Internal use vs. external use
- Leveraging mobile tech use from other industries
- Adoption challenges
- Mobile’s effect on e-mortgages
- Data security
- Cross-platform, cross-device, cross-browser
- Native vs. Web Based vs. Hybrid
- Focus on performance and scalability