With a spate of new rules and regulations related to the customer experience affecting the financial services industry, and mortgage specifically, firms are keenly focused on the topic of problems and complaints. Ernst and Young and J.D. Power will discuss how firms can effectively:
- Improve the operational efficiency of complaints management
- Manage customer complaints to turn them from a burden to a tool for positive change
- Resolve customer issues to limit the overall negative impact on the customer experience
- Reduce the regulatory risk to the organization
- Improve the brand reputation in the marketplace
Those organizations that are able to improve the complaints management process realize critical cost savings, while continuing to improve the customer experience.