Prepare for Growth in 2014
15th Annual Mortgage Technology Conference
November 18-20, 2013
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, FL
The 15th Annual Mortgage Technology Conference is designed for information management and technology staff at mortgage lenders and servicers to gain knowledge on new and better ways to cut costs and increase revenue through technology implementation.
You'll hear from experienced presenters on how technology can help to adapt to new regulation and mandates plus gain a keener perspective on how to use technology to analyze data to improve marketing and prospecting for highly qualified leads for new mortgage business.Here's what's on the agenda:
- Multiple case studies from leading lenders today!
- Latest technology to assist with financial reform
- Technology and tools to drive the purchase loan environment
- How to monetize social media
- Strategy for moving into an online lending channel
- Customer satisfaction - yes! It can be measured; learn how
- Protecting your company from data breaches
- All you need to know about fair lending and QM plus, technology solutions to consider
- Best practices for automating quality control
Register Online Now or call Joe Frega at (212) 803-8348
Keynote Speakers Announced
New Speaker Just Added!
Senior Policy Analyst, Team Lead, Mortgage Data Assets
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
An expert in the dynamics of mortgage and credit markets, Ren Essene is a Senior Policy Analyst on the Mortgage Markets team at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ren leads the Bureaus efforts to reform the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA). More>>