Mortgage Servicing News Present
Mortgage Servicing Conference
April 23-25, 2014 | The Westin Galleria, Dallas, TX
60% of attendees are lenders/servicers. This is your opportunity to hear experts cover top-of-mind issues keyed exactly to strategies to help you thrive in a top-heavy regulatory environment.
Take this opportunity to enlarge your network of colleagues who can assist you in navigating this historical time in mortgage servicing.
National Mortgage News' 8th Annual Mortgage Servicing Conference is the event lenders/servicers attend to learn and to better understand the challenges they face and how to make smarter decisions.
Agenda topics include:
- GSE Reform
- Compliance & Operations-Bridging the Gap
- Mortgage Servicing Rules Best Practices
- Surviving as a Small-to-Mid Size Servicer
- Vendor Risk Management
- Customer Experience & Complaints
- The End of Special Servicing
- Update from: GSEs and CFPB
- and MORE!
Register Online Now or call Joe Frega at (212) 803-8348.