Mortgage Grapevine poster Loanman tells the tale of a short sale that had an unnecessary complication. After the sale closed, the servicer failed to notify the asset preservation company and as a result, the locks were changed. To hear more of this story (and apparently he isn’t the only one who went through this), visit http://bit.ly/16NNBT2.
Bank Makes Short Sale Complication
MAR 22, 2013 3:52pm ET
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available