Mortgage Grapevine poster Loanman tells the tale of a short sale that had an unnecessary complication. After the sale closed, the servicer failed to notify the asset preservation company and as a result, the locks were changed. To hear more of this story (and apparently he isn’t the only one who went through this), visit http://bit.ly/16NNBT2.
Bank Makes Short Sale Complication
MAR 22, 2013 3:52pm ET
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer