Mortgage Grapevine poster Loanman tells the tale of a short sale that had an unnecessary complication. After the sale closed, the servicer failed to notify the asset preservation company and as a result, the locks were changed. To hear more of this story (and apparently he isn’t the only one who went through this), visit http://bit.ly/16NNBT2.
Bank Makes Short Sale Complication
MAR 22, 2013 3:52pm ET
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service