Mortgage Grapevine poster Loanman tells the tale of a short sale that had an unnecessary complication. After the sale closed, the servicer failed to notify the asset preservation company and as a result, the locks were changed. To hear more of this story (and apparently he isn’t the only one who went through this), visit http://bit.ly/16NNBT2.
A daily video that gives you mortgage news, plus a little attitude.
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Executives Attend PRIA and NACRC ConferenceseRecording Manager Speaks on Panel
- AllRegs Launches Consumer Training Resources for Financial Services Industry
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Names Michael OConnell Chief Operations Officer
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Earns Inc.s Hire Power AwardRecognized for Strengthening the Economy
- New DocMagic Facility Wins Prestigious AIA Honors Award