Mortgage Grapevine poster Loanman tells the tale of a short sale that had an unnecessary complication. After the sale closed, the servicer failed to notify the asset preservation company and as a result, the locks were changed. To hear more of this story (and apparently he isn’t the only one who went through this), visit http://bit.ly/16NNBT2.
Bank Makes Short Sale Complication
MAR 22, 2013 3:52pm ET
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office