JPMorgan Chase & Co.ís settlement talks with U.S. authorities over its sale of mortgage bonds include a tentative agreement for about $4 billion with the Federal Housing Finance Agency, according to a person familiar with the matter.
A daily video that gives you mortgage news, plus a little attitude.
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced
- DocMagic Takes eSign to the Streets, Signs 4506-T in Moving Tesla