Our most read story on nationalmortgagenews.com this past week was Brian Collins’ report on the mortgage angle of the fiscal cliff legislation. The mortgage industry made out pretty well, actually. The mortgage insurance deduction was continued, as was relief for borrowers who faced a tax penalty for doing a short sale or principal reduction. Here’s the link: Most Read.
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders