Our most read story on nationalmortgagenews.com this past week was Brian Collins’ report on the mortgage angle of the fiscal cliff legislation. The mortgage industry made out pretty well, actually. The mortgage insurance deduction was continued, as was relief for borrowers who faced a tax penalty for doing a short sale or principal reduction. Here’s the link: Most Read.
Most Read: Mortgage Groups Do Well at the Fiscal Cliff
JAN 4, 2013 2:54pm ET
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter