Our most read story on nationalmortgagenews.com this past week was Brian Collins’ report on the mortgage angle of the fiscal cliff legislation. The mortgage industry made out pretty well, actually. The mortgage insurance deduction was continued, as was relief for borrowers who faced a tax penalty for doing a short sale or principal reduction. Here’s the link: Most Read.
Most Read: Mortgage Groups Do Well at the Fiscal Cliff
JAN 4, 2013 2:54pm ET
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast
- LoanComplete from Fiserv Adds Document-to-Document Comparisons to Reduce Investor and Regulatory Risks, Improve Loan Quality
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System