Our most read story on nationalmortgagenews.com this past week was Brian Collins’ report on the mortgage angle of the fiscal cliff legislation. The mortgage industry made out pretty well, actually. The mortgage insurance deduction was continued, as was relief for borrowers who faced a tax penalty for doing a short sale or principal reduction. Here’s the link: Most Read.
Most Read: Mortgage Groups Do Well at the Fiscal Cliff
JAN 4, 2013 2:54pm ET
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available