Home prices, including distressed sales, rose year-over-year by 5.9% in March, according to CoreLogic.
The foreclosure picture in Colorado Springs continues to improve, according to a report released by CoreLogic, a California-based national housing data firm.
A newly released industry report shows foreclosure rates in Solano County continued falling in February further proof that the local real estate market could boom this summer.
The share of owner-occupant single-family home and condo buyers fell to a new low, according to RealtyTrac.
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» Market for MSRs Not So Lopsided After All
» Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
» Debt Collection Law Warped by New Breed of Suits
» Are Servicers Ready for the Next Wave of Defaults?
» Foreclosures Are Making Americans Sick
» Low-Down-Payment Mortgages Will Again Contribute to Rising REO
» Hard Money Lenders Fear Overreach
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service