Real estate owned managers can differentiate themselves and earn more business by bringing focus back to distressed property rehabilitation.
The foreclosure rates in Miami-Dade and Broward counties both fell in June, continuing a long-time trend since the housing market started to bounce back in 2012.
A declining trend of fewer real estate foreclosures in Hawaii has snapped after an 18-month run.
Indiana legislators made changes to get blighted properties out of local government tax sales -- but not in time to affect Friday's annual sale of liens for tax-delinquent properties in Evansville.
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Market for MSRs Not So Lopsided After All
» Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
» Debt Collection Law Warped by New Breed of Suits
» Are Servicers Ready for the Next Wave of Defaults?
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report