The delinquency rate on commercial mortgage-backed securities rose from May to June, according to Trepp's monthly report.
The share of U.S. home purchases made with cash has fallen to a five-year low as investors pull back from a property market that's rebounding without them.
Housing distress continues to recede at a slower pace in the Albuquerque metro area than in the nation as a whole.
CV Holdings agreed to a new financing arrangement with Tricadia Capital Management to expand its business of acquiring and servicing nonperforming loans.
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» Market for MSRs Not So Lopsided After All
» Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
» Debt Collection Law Warped by New Breed of Suits
» Are Servicers Ready for the Next Wave of Defaults?
» Foreclosures Are Making Americans Sick
» Low-Down-Payment Mortgages Will Again Contribute to Rising REO
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater