Bond investors are wresting higher yields from landlords in the fledgling business where rental homes are financed by credit markets.
Consumer credit default rates rose slightly in October from the previous month. But even with the recent increases, these rates are still much lower than levels seen a year ago.
An independent actuarial report showed the Federal Housing Administration's mortgage insurance fund's capital ratio hit 0.41% this year, which is below the earlier estimate of 1.2%.
Colony American Finance has acquired a $165 million portfolio of acquisition lines secured by single-family homes from Archetype Credit Opportunity Fund.
From Our Blogs
»Foreclosures Are Making Americans Sick
»Expect Foreclosures and REO to Increase as QE Ends
»Hard Money Lenders Fear Overreach
»How Auctioning Troubled Mortgages Can Boost the Housing Recovery
»The Unvarnished Truth About Rising REO Volume
»REO Brokers Should Diversify Services, but
»Why the Single-Family Rental Securitization Trend May Last
»Millions of Nonperforming Loans Resolved, Millions to Go
»The Role of Property Preservation in Curing Community Blight
»The Evidence Is Clear: Housing Market Headed Back Downward
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Recovery Continues to Strengthen According to Auction.com Research Report
- National Field Representatives Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- IDS Creates Internal Team to Manage Mortgage Doc Prep System Integrations
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast