The NYAMB board
Lou Borsellino, president
Past president Gene Tricozzi
Irene Amato, vice president
Martin Pfeiffenberger, president-elect
Mary Ann Pino, immediate past president
Gene Tricozzi and Lou Borselino
New York Association of Mortgage Brokers annual convention
The New York Association of Mortgage Brokers annual convention was delayed by Hurricane Sandy and that was a big topic of conversation at the show. One of the presenters at the Melville, N.Y. gathering was a representative of the Small Business Administration. Sandy was a topic during Origination News' roundtable with NYAMB's board. Also discussed was changing regulations and the results of the November election. Photos by David Braun.
- An Amazon for Mortgages: Why Altisource Is Buying Mortgage Builder
- With Some Lenders Hurting, Could Double-Pledging Fraud Resurface?
- Banks' Pursuit of Top-Tier Borrowers Drives Jumbo Rates Down
- Big Banks' Mortgage Volume Soars, But Profits May Still Be Grounded
- Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Livid Over FHFA Watchdog Report