More in TechnologySee All »
Mortgage brokers were among the companies that received the regulator's warning letters, but brokers are not required to report HMDA data leading many to suspect mini-correspondents, which straddle the line between broker and lender, were the recipients.
Ellie Mae and Black Knight Financial Services offer mortgage lenders different value propositions so the competitive dynamic between the two companies hasn't changed, said Ellie Mae CEO Jonathan Corr.
The CFPB sent letters Thursday to 44 mortgage lenders and brokers warning them of potential reporting violations related to their mortgage lending activities infractions the bureau is increasingly pushing lenders to take seriously.
American National Insurance Co. will use SS&C's Precision LM software product to manage the full lifecycle of its commercial real estate loan portfolio.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will require underperforming servicers to document the technology and process changes they're making to implement the agency's recently released servicing regulations.
Fannie Mae is planning to provide relief to lenders from potential buybacks for loans in which the borrower's income, assets and employment information have been validated through automated underwriting.
Equifax Workforce Solutions has been selected as a designated vendor for Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter validation service.
Ellie Mae has launched the Encompass Lending Platform, allowing customers to integrate external systems and data, and build custom applications in the cloud.
- Sutherland Acquires Big Data Analytics Firm Nuevora
- Seven South Dakota Counties Adopt Simplifile as State Authorizes E-Recording for the First Time
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network