Spectrum Equity has made an investment for ExactBid for an undisclosed price.
Refinancing volume rose for the fourth consecutive month in November, according to Ellie Mae.
Marketplace lender Social Finance may pursue a larger initial public offering than expected, CEO Mike Cagney said. Progress in its mortgage business and a new lending app will be pivotal to the company's future, he said.
The private equity firm Aquiline Capital Partners has reached an agreement to become the majority investor in LenderLive Network.
From Our Blogs
»For Best Results, Regularly Test and Validate Data Extraction Tech
»Whose Email Is It Anyway
»Diagnose the Right Problem Before Treating Mortgage Maladies
»New Subprime Loans Use Less Technology
»Delight Homebuyers by Personalizing the Process
»Are Servicers Ready for the Next Wave of Defaults?
»The Tale of Two Masters
»Giving Thanks for Second Helpings
»Social Media Dialogue Adds Digital Element to MBA Annual Experience
»The Club You Choose
- Senate Passes Tax Bill That Includes Key Mortgage Deductions
- Mortgage Monitor Launches Investigation of Ocwen
- Lenders Could Make Voluntary ALTA Guidelines a De Facto Standard
- 74% of Reported Mortgage Fraud Occurred with Loan App: LexisNexis
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014