The technology, still in its early development stages, will analyze Home Mortgage Disclosure Act files prior to formal submission to the regulator so lenders can spot and fix errors faster.
Clayton Holdings has acquired technology valuation provider Red Bell Real Estate and its sister company, Main Street Valuations.
There is plenty of information available on the Internet so that mortgage firms can stop using the same old school approach to customer acquisition.
The Federal Housing Administration will require single family home mortgage appraisals to be submitted through an online electronic delivery portal starting on June 27, 2016, the agency announced.
From Our Blogs
»When March Madness, Mobile and Mortgages Collide
»The Wrong Assumptions About the 'Credit Invisibles'
»Beyond the Dress: What Do You See?
»New Regulations Offer Long-Term Technology Opportunities
»Automate Quality Control, Elevate Loan Quality
»Appraisal Review Will Reach New Levels with Collateral Underwriter
»For Best Results, Regularly Test and Validate Data Extraction Tech
»Whose Email Is It Anyway
»Diagnose the Right Problem Before Treating Mortgage Maladies
»New Subprime Loans Use Less Technology
- Integrated Disclosure Deadline Could Be Delayed, Top CFPB Official Says
- Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
- A Deal to Reinvent the Subprime Mortgage-Backed Security
- Servicers in DOJ's Crosshairs Following JPM Robo-Signing Settlement
- Wells Fargo to Cut 1,000 Mortgage Servicing Jobs