More in TechnologySee All »
Data aggregation and analytics platform provider Envestnet-Yodlee has created a new automated mortgage asset verification product.
The Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization is proposing a standard for the maintenance and sharing of commercial and multifamily real estate rent-roll information.
Moves by lenders to adapt their processes with the TILA-RESPA integrated disclosure rule in mind appear to have staunched the increase in loan application defects, according to ACES Risk Management.
A flood of fintech companies are promising to create a better experience for mortgage borrowers, forcing lenders to contemplate buying a vendor's software, building applications in-house or even outright acquiring a company with digital expertise.
Want to improve the customer experience? Start by making the employees' tools better.
Fidelity National Financial plans to distribute the stock it owns in Black Knight Financial Services to its shareholders as part of a plan to simplify the corporate structure of the two companies and increase Black Knight's liquidity.
The rise of digital mortgages and increasing lender consolidation are just two reasons mortgage brokers should make the transition to mortgage banking sooner rather than later.
Construction loans are a big source of interest income for community banks but also carry a lot of risk. A few fintech firms say their platforms can reduce the risk and improve the lending process.
- Capsilon Survey Reveals 70 Percent of Lenders Expect Mortgage Loan Production Costs to Rise in 2017
- Simplifiles Nationwide E-recording Network Achieves Record 1,500 Participating Counties
- Simplifile Reports Continued Expansion of E-Recording Infrastructure, Electronic Document Submission in Q3 2016
- First American Mortgage Solutions Invests In Helping Lenders And Servicers Achieve Sustainable Quality And Growth
- First American Mortgage Solutions launches Vendor Management Suite to aid with Lender compliance requirement