More in TechnologySee All »
American National Insurance Co. will use SS&C's Precision LM software product to manage the full lifecycle of its commercial real estate loan portfolio.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will require underperforming servicers to document the technology and process changes they're making to implement the agency's recently released servicing regulations.
Fannie Mae is planning to provide relief to lenders from potential buybacks for loans in which the borrower's income, assets and employment information have been validated through automated underwriting.
Equifax Workforce Solutions has been selected as a designated vendor for Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter validation service.
Ellie Mae has launched the Encompass Lending Platform, allowing customers to integrate external systems and data, and build custom applications in the cloud.
As Rodrigo Lopez begins his term as chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the Nebraska multifamily lender seeks to use the platform to embrace the challenges of improving diversity and technology throughout the industry, while remaining vigilant about the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Roostify plans to connect its automated mortgage decisioning platform with employment and income data from Equifax.
Binh Dang has resigned as president of LendingQB, the company confirmed Thursday.
- Sutherland Acquires Big Data Analytics Firm Nuevora
- Seven South Dakota Counties Adopt Simplifile as State Authorizes E-Recording for the First Time
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network