More in TechnologySee All »
Equifax Workforce Solutions has been selected as a designated vendor for Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter validation service.
Ellie Mae has launched the Encompass Lending Platform, allowing customers to integrate external systems and data, and build custom applications in the cloud.
As Rodrigo Lopez begins his term as chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the Nebraska multifamily lender seeks to use the platform to embrace the challenges of improving diversity and technology throughout the industry, while remaining vigilant about the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Roostify plans to connect its automated mortgage decisioning platform with employment and income data from Equifax.
Binh Dang has resigned as president of LendingQB, the company confirmed Thursday.
Greg Carmichael, who has been on the job nearly a year as Fifth Third's CEO, has started putting his stamp on the company by aggressively trimming branches in favor of mobile, seeking to build up its consumer credit business and retooling the balance sheet.
ClosingCorp has rebranded its Loan Estimate and Good Faith Estimate products as a single service, SmartFees.
Black Knight Financial Services has integrated technology from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac with its LoanSphere Empower and LendingSpace loan origination systems.
- Sutherland Acquires Big Data Analytics Firm Nuevora
- Seven South Dakota Counties Adopt Simplifile as State Authorizes E-Recording for the First Time
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network