United Wholesale Mortgage has released a new origination system for brokers and correspondents.
Privlo, a non-qualified mortgage lender, has begun operations in its home state of California.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Jan. 23.
LRES, a property valuation firm in Orange, Calif., has acquired Lenders Choice, an appraisal management company in Tulsa, Okla.
From Our Blogs
»For Best Results, Regularly Test and Validate Data Extraction Tech
»Whose Email Is It Anyway
»Diagnose the Right Problem Before Treating Mortgage Maladies
»New Subprime Loans Use Less Technology
»Delight Homebuyers by Personalizing the Process
»Are Servicers Ready for the Next Wave of Defaults?
»The Tale of Two Masters
»Giving Thanks for Second Helpings
»Social Media Dialogue Adds Digital Element to MBA Annual Experience
»The Club You Choose
- Ocwen's Altisource Spinoff Fires 800 as CEO Pleas for Calm
- Altisource Adds Chief Revenue Officer to Ease Reliance on Ocwen
- JPM, Wells Loan Officers Got Kickbacks from Title Firm, CFPB Says
- What a New Measure of Mortgage Denials Reveals About Credit Access
- Freedom Mortgage Hiring 500 Employees for Possible FHA Surge