Solutionstar, a mortgage technology company, has agreed to acquire Title365, an insurance information provider, for $36 million in cash.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions, a mortgage technology company in Luxembourg, has acquired Owners.com, an online property listings service in San Francisco, for $20 million.
The number of mortgages refinanced grew by four percentage points in October from September, according to an Ellie Mae report.
An automated consumer training technology aims to mitigate compliance risk in loans outside qualified mortgage standards for liability protection.
From Our Blogs
»The Tale of Two Masters
»Social Media Dialogue Adds Digital Element to MBA Annual Experience
»The Club You Choose
»Empty Nest Avoidance Tour
»Liberating Data from Mortgage Docs
»How Lenders Can Use CFPB Complaint Data to Improve Performance
»Understanding the Technical Implications of the New Disclosure Rule: Part 1
»Embrace Change to Better Manage and Mentor Millennials
»The Power of Bundling Technology and Operations for Mortgage Servicers
»What I've Learned About Online Mortgage Leads
- Are New Fannie, Freddie Guidelines a Threat to FHA?
- Cheat Sheet: Inside the CFPB's New Mortgage Servicing Proposal
- Dems Sharply Criticize FHFA's Watt on Principal Reductions
- Reverse Mortgage Boosters Downplay Impact of Generation's Exit
- Three Percent Down Payment Mortgages Didn't Cause the Housing Crisis