IBM will purchase Promontory Financial Group a consultancy so influential it has been dubbed the industry's "shadow regulator" in a move that could extend artificial intelligence into every aspect of banking. more »
More in TechnologySee All »
The jury is still out on whether new sports stadiums are economic engines for their communities. But when it comes to housing alone, new stadiums are a boon for local home sales, but don't always contribute to home price appreciation.
Sperlonga Data & Analytics has begun reporting homeowner and condominium association payments and account statuses to Equifax.
Now that Fannie Mae requires trended data credit reports for its automated underwriting system, will other secondary market players follow suit? If so, how soon?
Fannie Mae employees will be working this weekend to update the agency's automated underwriting machine to process trended data for the first time.
The National Association of Realtors has partnered with VA Loan Captain to create a platform designed to help its members better serve the needs of military and veteran homebuyers and sellers.
The granular data and quick decisions that can help field a winning fantasy football team have a lot in common with the analytics tools that mortgage lenders use to monitor and evaluate their operations.
It may take several years, but the Rural Housing Service is on a path to modernize its single-family program and give lenders more responsibility for approving and closing loans.
Altisource's default software subsidiary Equator has launched a new suite of tools for real estate agents to provide insight into the market of bank-owned properties.
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording