The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's indirect response to Quicken Loans' Super Bowl 50 commercial implicitly warns consumers to be wary of technology, which points to a bigger problem: does the CFPB even know what it wants from the mortgage industry? more »
More in TechnologySee All »
Ellie Mae earned $22.6 million as it recorded record revenue and the number of Encompass users grew by 25%.
Arbor Commercial Mortgage has created an online loan-origination service for multifamily lenders.
Chronos Solutions in Coppell, Texas, has acquired Commerce Title & Closing Services.
ZipLogix, a maker of real estate software, has formed a partnership with Roostify.
By implementing a platform designed specifically to support quality control, lenders can continuously prepare for an audit while simultaneously executing on everyday loan quality tasks.
Firstsource Group USA has agreed to buy the business process outsourcing subsidiary of ISGN Corp.
Seven Orange County residents were arrested Tuesday and now face federal fraud charges in connection with a boiler room mortgage loan scheme that required homeowners to pay thousands in upfront fees.
The mortgage industry can better manage disparate regulatory requirements with a comprehensive approach that streamlines compliance.
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski
- SingleSource Property Solutions Merges with iMortgage Services
- Compliance and Technology among Biggest TRID Implementation Concerns, According to Genworth Survey
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Announces New Relationship with Ellie Mae
- Aspen Grove Solutions announce strategic partnership with Brookstone Management, LLC