AFN Teams Up with Business Institute
The American Legal & Financial Network, which offers education and professional development to legal and residential mortgage banking professionals, is offering 12 legal training seminars in partnership with the National Business Institute.
William Leroy, CEO of the AFN, said the organization is "determined to be a premier provider of legal education that meets the strategic needs of residential mortgage and legal professionals."
He said the relationship with NBI is a strategic partnership designed to bring "best of breed," accredited educational and training programs to the industry. The NBI provides legal education to attorneys, accountants, human resource and insurance professionals.
Several of the seminars will be repeated in different locations over the course of the summer.
Topics, dates and locations for the seminars are:
* Bankruptcy Law and Procedure from Start to Finish to be held on June 8 in Hartford, Conn.; Aug. 9 in Southfield, Mich.; Aug. 10 in Grand Rapids, Mich.; and Aug. 10 in Cleveland.
* Revised UCC Article 9 Secured Transactions to be held on June 14 in Phoenix; Aug. 2 in Rochester, N.Y.; and Aug. 3 in Syracuse, N.Y.
* Advanced Consumer Bankruptcy Issues to be held on June 25 in Providence, R.I.
* Legal Issues in Real Estate Foreclosures to be held on June 27 in Jackson, Miss.
* Fundamentals of Bankruptcy Law to be held on July 10 in Jackson; on Aug. 8 in Little Rock, Ark.; and Aug. 9 in Philadelphia.
(c) 2007 Mortgage Servicing News and SourceMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.mortgageservicingnews.com http://www.sourcemedia.com