Staying on top of credit underwriting rules is essential for Rosalie Rains of Capital Financial Advisors, and when things get slow she can always turn to the two-color flier she made when she first started originating loans.
Google CEO Sundar Pichai told thousands of developers his vision for a future in which his company, once known just as a way to search the Internet, extends its reach into nearly every aspect of its users' lives.
The Federal Savings Bank in Chicago has partnered with CondoGrade, a local data company, to provide prospective buyers and sellers of condominiums with information about condo associations.
With the elderly population rapidly expanding as baby boomers enter retirement age, a task force from the Bipartisan Policy Center is calling on the federal government to spur renewed investment in affordable housing for seniors.
Paramount Group is closing a real estate debt fund that has $775 million in commitments.
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform
- Arbor Bank Selects Pavaso Digital Close Platform
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions
- Simplifile Adds 16 County Recording Offices Across Southeast, Mid-Atlantic