The mortgage industry is failing communities of color by not providing adequate access to conventional loan products, calling into question the future of the housing market and the nation's ability to turn the tide of rising wealth inequality.
Citigroup is shopping $540 million of bonds backed by a portfolio of 102 self-storage facilities.
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen pushed back against the notion that banks might be "too big to manage," saying that despite concerns raised by the recent scandal at Wells Fargo, there is no inherent reason why large banks cannot meet existing standards of conduct.
September 21, 2016
House flippers and property developers are increasingly crowdfunding tapping the virtual wallets of anonymous internet backers.
Mortgage applications decreased 7.3% on a seasonally adjusted basis from one week earlier as refinance activity was at its lowest level since June.
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording