Charlotte-area home sales rose 14.8% in January over the same time last year.
Nonbank mortgage company Cornerstone Home Lending has launched a new mortgage company as a joint venture with homebuilder Oakwood Homes.
Invictus Capital Partners, a nonprime mortgage lender based in Washington, D.C., is making its debut in the securitization market.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Feb. 10.
Quicken Loans has named a new CEO to replace Bill Emerson, who is transitioning to a role with the Detroit lender's parent company, Rock Holdings.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB