Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Aug. 19.
Between shaking hands of several potential buyers, Kerry Angelos says a new Eagle, Idaho, home built by his company, Status Homes, won't linger on the market.
San Diego County's median home price, $495,000, was unchanged in July from June, real estate tracker CoreLogic reported.
Mortgage rates edged downward this week as the market anticipated Wednesday's release of the minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee's July meeting, Freddie Mac reported.
A monthly gain in refinance activity coupled with a decrease in rates last month, according to data from Ellie Mae. However, loan turnaround times as a whole remained static.
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners