People's United Financial in Bridgeport, Conn., reported higher first-quarter profits as it increased lending for both commercial and residential real estate.
Rates for the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage rose slightly last week, as recent figures showing an active home-sales market suggest homebuyers are taking advantage of current conditions, according to Freddie Mac.
Sales of existing homes in Northwest Indiana in March rose nearly 4% over the same month last year, completing a first quarter of the year with an increase of almost 11%.
April 21, 2016
Home prices rose 0.4% in February from the prior month, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency, as job growth fueled demand for a scant supply of listings.
Home sellers realized a 17% average gain in price in March, the highest average gain since December 2007, according to RealtyTrac.
- Pavaso Achieves 2,000th Live Transaction on Digital Closing Platform
- DocMagic Announces the Formal Launch of its New Total eClosing Solution
- Hidden Income in Non-Performing Note Pools??
- DocMagic Unveils New Premium Rep and Warrant Offering Guaranteed TRID Compliance up to $5,000,000
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski