Part 1: Leading in a Changing Mortgage Marketplace
The New Customer-Centric Mortgage Industry
Publication Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013
Document Format: PDF
To be a leader in today's compliance-driven mortgage marketplace, lenders must segment their target markets correctly, and create products that meet market demand and changing customer expectations. In this white paper series, Accenture takes a closer look at the tools and techniques that top firms are using to survive and thrive in this challenging environment.
Meeting the expectations of industry regulators has become a key concern for mortgage lenders, but compliance alone does not guarantee a competitive advantage. This white paper examines how current regulatory pressures will ultimately drive lending organizations to find ways to improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction without compromising consumer protection.
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced