Read Part 2: Changing Lender Process in the name of Consumer Protection
Document Format: PDF
As the mortgage industry moves into this new era of consumer protection, executives face a new question: How is fairness, transparency, and competitiveness to be measured? In this paper, we discuss the operational changes that mortgage lenders must consider in this environment including forming a separate budget for customer relationship management, establishing routine monitoring of the Customer Financial Protection Bureau’s customer complaint database and enabling customer self-service.
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders