Monitor borrower information to protect against potential risk
Document Format: PDF
A primary concern facing lenders is identifying changes in an applicant’s data that might occur between application and closing date. By monitoring an applicant’s financial liability throughout the loan origination process, lenders can strengthen their compliance efforts with the Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards under the Truth in Lending Act. While there is no one solution, there are several options lenders can pursue to protect themselves against unknown risk.
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices