In an effort to better serve their customers,AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is, effective immediately, eliminating all AmeriSave published conventional overlays. Mark Lively, Executive Vice President of Credit Risk stated, “The volume of business being delivered to our wholesale division continues to be of exceptional quality and the performance is outstanding. With this in mind Amerisave believes it warrants the removal of our existing overlays to help our customers deliver even more great business to Amerisave with fewer obstacles.”
The company is looking to hire at least 12 new wholesale/retail sales people in all areas of the country and have announced the following promotions:
Joseph Watts, formerly a vice president with the company has been promoted to Senior Vice President National Sales. Watts recently celebrated his 10th anniversary with AmeriSave and has served in numerous capacities in the organization. Prior to his promotion his sales teams consistently led the company in production. Joseph has been a member of AmeriSave’s Presidents Club for the entire duration of his career at AmeriSave. Watts said, “I am looking forward to leading retail sales into a new era of mortgage lending. Our company has been a vanguard in the industry since its inception. My hope is to continue to expand on that record.”
AmeriSave’s Third Party Origination Division has promoted Angelo Zakis to Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast and North Central Regions. Zakis has been with the company since 2011 and formerly served as a Correspondent and Wholesale Account Executive. Zakis, a top producer for all of his tenure at AmeriSave, will oversee 16 states for the company.
Camelia Berinde has worked in the AmeriSave retail division as a Senior Mortgage Processor. She is transitioning to the Correspondent Division as an Account Executive in the Michigan market.
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast
- LoanComplete from Fiserv Adds Document-to-Document Comparisons to Reduce Investor and Regulatory Risks, Improve Loan Quality
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System