Carol Poupart who has served as President of AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation for the past 7 year has announced her retirement effective November 1, 2013. During Carol’s tenure the company has grown exponentially and added a third party division to its very successful on-line lending program.
The company is pleased to announce the promotion of Mark Lively to the President position. Mark joined AmeriSave in December of 2009 after a lengthy career in the industry with several national mortgage entities. He joined AmeriSave as Senior Vice President of Credit Risk and was later promoted to Executive Vice President. He has been an integral part of the senior management team since joining AmeriSave. He will continue to utilize his experience and knowledge to take the company to the next level.
In business since 2001, AmeriSave is one of the largest and fastest growing on-line lenders in the nation.
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders