Carol Poupart who has served as President of AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation for the past 7 year has announced her retirement effective November 1, 2013. During Carol’s tenure the company has grown exponentially and added a third party division to its very successful on-line lending program.
The company is pleased to announce the promotion of Mark Lively to the President position. Mark joined AmeriSave in December of 2009 after a lengthy career in the industry with several national mortgage entities. He joined AmeriSave as Senior Vice President of Credit Risk and was later promoted to Executive Vice President. He has been an integral part of the senior management team since joining AmeriSave. He will continue to utilize his experience and knowledge to take the company to the next level.
In business since 2001, AmeriSave is one of the largest and fastest growing on-line lenders in the nation.
- November Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast Predicts Existing Home Sales of 5.25 Million Units
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Recovery Continues to Strengthen According to Auction.com Research Report
- National Field Representatives Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- IDS Creates Internal Team to Manage Mortgage Doc Prep System Integrations