Carol Poupart who has served as President of AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation for the past 7 year has announced her retirement effective November 1, 2013.† During Carolís tenure the company has grown exponentially and added a third party division to its very successful on-line lending program.†
The company is pleased to announce the promotion of Mark Lively to the President position.† Mark joined AmeriSave in December of 2009 after a lengthy career in the industry with several national mortgage entities.† He joined AmeriSave as Senior Vice President of Credit Risk and was later promoted to Executive Vice President.† He has been an integral part of the senior management team since joining AmeriSave.† He will continue to utilize his experience and knowledge to take the company to the next level.†
In business since 2001, AmeriSave is one of the largest and fastest growing on-line lenders† in the nation.
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast for January Projects Weakening Home Sales
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million