DocMagic, Inc., the leading provider of fully-compliant loan document preparation, compliance and eDelivery solutions for the mortgage industry, announced today that it has been approved by Fifth Third Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, as an eDelivery and eSignature vendor for correspondent lenders who sell their production to the bank.
“We’re delighted by this approval and expect this to open up potential relationships between our existing clients and Fifth Third’s correspondent division,” said Tim Anderson, director of eServices for DocMagic. “This will also create opportunities for existing Fifth Third correspondents to take advantage of DocMagic’s free eSign technology and our industry-leading compliance services.”
According to the bank, Fifth Third will now permit electronic delivery and electronic signature of eligible initial disclosure documents from approved correspondent sellers, as published in Section 1.08 Electronic Transaction in its Correspondent Seller Processing Guide, that utilize DocMagic as an eServices vendor. As set forth in its Correspondent Seller Processing Guide, the Bank must approve the use of any eServices vendors in advance.
- November Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast Predicts Existing Home Sales of 5.25 Million Units
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Recovery Continues to Strengthen According to Auction.com Research Report
- National Field Representatives Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- IDS Creates Internal Team to Manage Mortgage Doc Prep System Integrations