DocMagic, Inc., the leading provider of fully-compliant loan document preparation, compliance and eDelivery solutions for the mortgage industry, announced today that it has been approved by Fifth Third Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, as an eDelivery and eSignature vendor for correspondent lenders who sell their production to the bank.
“We’re delighted by this approval and expect this to open up potential relationships between our existing clients and Fifth Third’s correspondent division,” said Tim Anderson, director of eServices for DocMagic. “This will also create opportunities for existing Fifth Third correspondents to take advantage of DocMagic’s free eSign technology and our industry-leading compliance services.”
According to the bank, Fifth Third will now permit electronic delivery and electronic signature of eligible initial disclosure documents from approved correspondent sellers, as published in Section 1.08 Electronic Transaction in its Correspondent Seller Processing Guide, that utilize DocMagic as an eServices vendor. As set forth in its Correspondent Seller Processing Guide, the Bank must approve the use of any eServices vendors in advance.
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office