DocMagic, Inc., the leading provider of fully-compliant loan document preparation, compliance and eDelivery solutions for the mortgage industry, announced today that it has been approved by Fifth Third Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, as an eDelivery and eSignature vendor for correspondent lenders who sell their production to the bank.
“We’re delighted by this approval and expect this to open up potential relationships between our existing clients and Fifth Third’s correspondent division,” said Tim Anderson, director of eServices for DocMagic. “This will also create opportunities for existing Fifth Third correspondents to take advantage of DocMagic’s free eSign technology and our industry-leading compliance services.”
According to the bank, Fifth Third will now permit electronic delivery and electronic signature of eligible initial disclosure documents from approved correspondent sellers, as published in Section 1.08 Electronic Transaction in its Correspondent Seller Processing Guide, that utilize DocMagic as an eServices vendor. As set forth in its Correspondent Seller Processing Guide, the Bank must approve the use of any eServices vendors in advance.
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available