LANSDALE, Pa., Sept. 24, 2013 – Global DMS, the leading provider of Web-based compliant valuation management software, announced that it has been chosen by Mortgage Technology magazine as a finalist for its 2013 Transforming Valuations Award.
According to the magazine, the Transforming Valuations Award recognizes technology advancement in the appraisal, broker price opinion or automated valuation sectors. The winner will be announced at the Mortgage Technology Awards ceremony hosted by SourceMedia at the 100th Annual Mortgage Bankers Association Exposition and Conference in Washington, D.C. on October 27.
“The vendors, lenders and servicers selected as this year's finalists all aspire to enhance mortgage finance through the use of technology,” said Austin Kilgore, managing editor of Mortgage Technology magazine. “Recognizing their efforts is what makes the Mortgage Technology Awards the premier mark of distinction for technological excellence in the mortgage industry.”
Global DMS’ Web-based eTrac system and continued innovation were key aspects of it being named a finalist. The company’s software platform is widely recognized by lenders, banks, AMCs and appraisers as the best valuation management software platform on the market. To date, Global DMS has a 100 percent lender client retention rate.
“We’re honored to be chosen as a finalist for Mortgage Technology magazine’s Transforming Valuations Award,” commented Vladimir Bien-Aime, president and CEO of Global DMS. “The appraisal space has undergone numerous changes on so many different levels over the past few years. The tireless efforts we take to solve issues and help clients is something we are very proud of.”
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report